Nursery admissions are run by our Admissions Officer Mrs Boucher who can be contacted on 020 8647 9800 or by email at email@example.com if you have any queries.
We have a large nursery and places are offered in accordance with our Admissions Arrangements shown below.
If you would like to apply for a place in our Nursery please download and complete the application form below. Please note that application forms should be returned directly to the School Office with your child’s birth certificate/passport and recent proof of your address. The School Office can photocopy original documents for you. Hard copies are also available from the School Office.
Children attend our Nursery for 15 hours a week - 3 hours per day Monday to Friday. There are also a limited number of 30-hour per week places for those parents who are eligible. These places are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Please note there is no right of appeal for Nursery.
For details of when your child is eligible to start nursery please see the documents below:
- When can my child start nursery 2021/2022
- When can my child start nursery 2022 2023
- Who is eligible for a 30 hour nursery place?
- Nursery Application form 2021/2022 - Please bring a copy of your child's birth certificate and your council tax when returning your form
- Nursery Application form 2022/2023 - Please bring a copy of your child's birth certificate and your council tax when returning your form